I am back from Mallorca since this morning and I already miss...
(1) drinking ice cold coke on the terrace of our finca (2) talking walks along the water (3) wearing sunglasses almost 24/7
(4) yummy spanish food (5) the pier in Portocolom (6) sitting in our fave bar at the pier (7) the clear, turquoise water (8) the stunning bays
(9) spending hours on a boat (10) Aperol Sprizz and the most tasty olive oil (11) flower bouquets in almost every windowsill
(12) this amazing dish with the most delicious sauce (13) the gorgeous palm trees (14) that yummy dessert
(15) and the lovely beach which was just a 5 minute walk away from our finca.
As you can see, I'm going to miss quite a lot about our wonderful vacation! We spent the last few days chilling by the pool, in various bars and restaurants at the pier and just relaxing.
It was my 19th birthday yesterday and my friends organized a wonderful tour on a boat for me and we enjoyed our last dinner in Mallorca in a stunning restaurant which served the most delicious food I had in a while - pictures 10, 12 and 14 - so you can imagine it was a really nice day :)
Hope you had a nice week as well? xx