Today I noticed that the entire outfit I was wearing consisted of pieces which have turned into basic pieces for me, although you can't really consider them being "basic". I wear them all the time and I don't think I could go without them anymore.
So I decided to write a post about my personal "wardrobe essentials" today, about 5 things I believe should be in every closet.
1. The floppy hat: I'd especially recommend a floppy hat to everyone, who tends to have bad hair days. Just put it on and no one will notice. Plus it always adds a touch of glamour or boho vibe to your look, depending on what the rest of your outfit looks like. The one I'm wearing is from bershka as you probably know by now since I really wear it a lot.
2. The grey, faded oversize tee: Believe me, this UO tee goes with almost everything, I really love it. It may seem kind of boring and uninteresting to you, but really this faded grey shirt is something I couldn't live without anymore. Whenever I don't know what shirt to wear, I choose it and I always like the result. Furthermore it's super comfy, perfect for a school day or parties and I adore the print. You can't really see it on the pictures and it's really washed out by now, but it's a dreamy picture of someone riding a bike through a forest and I don't know, I just love this t-shirt :D
3. The Levi's cut-offs: I'm sure most of you already know about the qualities of Levi's cut-offs, since by now almost everyone, at least almost every blogger, owns at least a pair. Just put them on, add whatever you like and, at least that's my opinion, you always look cool. They have been live savers for me so many times. I don't know what I should wear? I just put on my Levi's shorts and tadaa I feel much better :D Of course it doesn't necessarily have to be Levis! Any high-waist jean short will do.
4. The leather tote: A leather bag which has enough space for everything you need is definitely something which is worth saving up money for. A qualitative leather bag could last a lifetime and makes every outfit look more polished and luxurious. The Alexa was by far the best purchase I ever made!
5. The leopard flats: Simple, but yet effective, that would be my description of my Zara leopard flats. I think even jeans and a uni coloured tee look amazing when you add those loafers, they really spice an outfit up and I wear them to everything. A few weeks ago I even combined them to a black and white polka dot dress (D&G AW10 calling) and loved it though I would have never expected it to look good!
Do you have your own "wardrobe essentials"? If yes I'd love it if you told me what they are, or maybe you even feel inspired to post your own "wardrobe essential" outfit on your blog or as a comment or whatever, I think I'll make a part two showing you some more of my essentials and I'd love to add yours to that as well :)